What We Believe
- We Believe in the one and only triune God whom we worship in unity and in trinity, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We Believe that Jesus Christ is God the son.
- We Believe that Salvation of the repentant sinner comes by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We Believe in closed communion.
- We Believe in the inerrancy of Scripture.
- We Believe that the bible is the word of God.
- We Believe in eternal security of the believer.
- We Believe a church is a local visible body of believers who have covenanted together to carry out the great commission.
- We Believe in the Genesis account of creation.
- We Believe Jesus Christ is coming again.
- We Believe in the resurrection of the dead and the rapture of the saints.
- We do NOT believe that God, before He made man, chose some to be saved and others to be condemned but that Salvation is offered to all mankind. 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.