~for the glory of God~
Those who are not members of Walnut Street Baptist Church may use the building for a wedding and the fee for its use is $600. The wedding must be a Christian wedding. Our church building is dedicated to God and it is required that it be treated with the reverence and respect owed to God’s house. The following rules must be followed when using our facilities.
- The custodian must be contacted in advance so he will be available on said date. The custodian will inspect to see that the church has been restored to its proper condition and that no damage has occurred.
- The party responsible for the auditorium must help replace the podium and all furniture to thier original positions in the auditorium before leaving.
- All candles used in the auditorium must be metal or votive candles. Large unity candles must have plastic placed carefully underneath at all times. All wax on the carpet will be removed at the user’s expense.
- Those securing the facilities for the occasion will be responsible for any broken or misplaced articles and will be expected to replace same.
- Spills must be cleaned up at once.
- Curfew time is 11:00 pm.
- NO ALCOHOLIC beverages are allowed on the Church property.
- NO SMOKING in any of the buildings belonging to Walnut Street Baptist Church.